Friday, November 23, 2012

What I'm Thankful For This Year

I come from a family that loves to read.  (Lucky me!)  So around our Thanksgiving table this year we of course talked books, and magazine articles, and Russian literature (my husband's favorite topic).  My brother brought a magazine article about his favorite TV show, Shark Tank, that we read and discussed.  My dad and I swapped book recommendations and my sister-in-law and I talked about our favorite books for babies (she has a 6 month old).  I also got recommendations on some of my brother and sister-in-law's favorite books about raising a toddler.

Of course, we talked and joked about plenty of non-reading topics, but this year, in addition to the many other blessings in my life, I'm thankful that I come from a family that loves to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment