Thursday, December 13, 2012

Favorite Christmas Books

I finally had a bit of free time and I chose to spend to it looking at Pinterest.  (Yes, it's true, I'm obsessed with Pinterest.  I just can't get enough and no matter how many times I look I always seem to find something new to inspire and interest me.)  On Pinterest I stumbled upon a list of 10 Must Read Christmas Books for Kids.  I, of course, had to look at the list.  The first 5 books are classic Christmas books, although I have to admit that I had never even heard of #4, Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree.  The last five on the list are newer books that are sure to become Christmas classics.  Keeping in mind the Advent tradition I'd like to start of wrapping up 24 books, one to unwrap and read each night of Advent, I thought this list was an excellent find.  It gives me several new titles to look for over the next year, or books to try to check out from the library next Christmas.  I can't wait to see what other future favorite Christmas books I stumble upon over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment